Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

"Secrets. This island has many of them, I intend to dig them all up." Coy grinned at the idea and nodded. "Digging up secrets can be fun... Better than digging up bodies." He quipped as he winked one bright blue eye. He stepped closer as she eyed the path and flicked an ear. Well... That looked fun... And this little mare was ready for an adventure, just like him.

"Sure, I'm planning to follow this path at the moment. It wasn't here before the rain . . . a lot of stuff wasn't here before it. I think the Island is starting to agree to show me what it's hiding, and I don't intend to let it take back the offer." Coy tilted his head as he listened to her words. He hadnt been here before the rain either, so he would have to take her word for it. "The rain is revealing things... That definitely sounds like it could be an invitation... or a possible trap, but I will hope for invitation." The tri-colored stallion followed her lead, stepping onto the path just behind the unusual fluked tail that reminded him of a dolphin or whale.

"My name is Below Zero, but most everyone calls me Bel. My full name is a touch of a mouthful. What brings you to the island than, Coyote? Here to explore, or to find the treasure it's supposed to hide?" Coy nodded as he listened to her introduction. Following along, he watched the jungle around them for any danger. "I get the mouthful of a name. My own is Huehuecoyotl, if you wanted the full glory." He winked, not that she would be able to see it. "A little of both, I guess. This island seems to be drawing everyone to explore and I enjoy adventure. Finding treasure wouldnt be all bad, perhaps it could help us both out in the future." He mused, wondering what he would do if they did find treasure. The idea was kind of strange, but yet something that would be fun. And this little mare seemed like the kind that he would enjoy getting to know and becoming friends with.

@Below Zero
"Speach"

Messages In This Thread
RE: In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-19-2019, 06:09 PM