Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Below Zero

my frost philosophy will put no curse on me

The two made an odd clash, one of ivory and sapphire, the other emerald and onyx, but they were meshing together surprisingly well (and from a stark difference in personality traits – one far more tricky and playful than the other’s calm and kind – if not at times spunky – personality). She tilted her head when his response was with a quip, about bodies having the best stories to tell. She blinked once, and then twice, and finally a third time before her finned ears pinned to the side in shocked confusion, before her eyes playfully narrowed, and her voice mellowed to a gentleness of an individual speaking with a wayward foal, “Now, now, we needn’t dig up the dead just for some stories to tell. It’s both unsightly and undignified.” She tilted her head as if momentarily contemplating shoving him into a sand trap and if the world really would be deprived. She finally decided it would be too much work and merely allowed him his moment.

The topic of large, long and over the top names were met with an agreement of them being far too difficult to struggle over, before the idea of traveling the path to see what the island intended to show before disappearing on itself was deemed wise. “I don’t know if we’ll find delight or despair at the end of the path . . . but I certainly hope for the former.” But so much of the island set her at odds, and the lava bridge was just the beginning of it. Creepy and out of the element, “Perhaps I’m sympathetic to my fellows of the sea,” The aqua-equine mused softly, her gaze cast back towards the very bridge they spoke of before ripping her gaze from it and beginning to walk the path calmly, “But this island mirrors the creepiness of the lava bridge. There’s just something about it that I cannot find delight in. I’m too busy being fully on guard. You can see the others that tranverse this place have the same thoughts. We’re all more cautious now, more careful . . . more guarded.” It’s as if no place could be considered safe.

As they moved, she glanced when he spoke hoping that worse wouldn’t come to worse, and indeed they would come out unscathed. She smiled faintly before her dual-eyed gaze turned ahead once more, “I do fear it will be only luck that would play a hand in us surviving safely . . . beyond that . . . this Island might give its’ all to ensure the exact opposite.

Thoughts
Speech
@Huehuecoyotl, and others free to join in at any time.

i feel no cold, i feel no fear inside my mind

Now I'm full of energy

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Below Zero - 06-24-2019, 07:10 PM