Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

“Now, now, we needn’t dig up the dead just for some stories to tell. It’s both unsightly and undignified.” Coy chuckled softly as he listened to her words and watched her face. Her features told a story as she mulled over his teasing words and he could not help the amusement he felt at that. "Ok..." The nearly adolescent acting stallion sighed heavily. "Perhaps we can find something else to dig up and tell stories about." He laughed and shook his head. Coy liked this mare. She was fun!

“I don’t know if we’ll find delight or despair at the end of the path . . . but I certainly hope for the former. Perhaps I’m sympathetic to my fellows of the sea, But this island mirrors the creepiness of the lava bridge. There’s just something about it that I cannot find delight in. I’m too busy being fully on guard. You can see the others that tranverse this place have the same thoughts. We’re all more cautious now, more careful . . . more guarded.” Coy nodded as he listened, taking the moment to look around him and peer into the underbrush. "I hope for delight as well... Despair might mar my beautiful coat!" He gasped as he spoke, taking a moment to check that his coat was drying and looking like it should. His tail had finally dried to the point where it wasnt sticking to his legs and driving him insane. "Caution is good... maybe not the most fun, but it does keep perfect hide intact and one from being bloodied without cause." He mused, cyan eyes flicking from the brush to the amusing mare beside him.

“I do fear it will be only luck that would play a hand in us surviving safely . . . beyond that . . . this Island might give its’ all to ensure the exact opposite.” Coy eyed her and then the island around them. "You know... usually I am a pretty lucky stallion... This island makes me wonder if my luck will hold out. I dont think one can sweet talk an island to stay safe..." Coy laughed as he spoke, though her words did send a chill down his spine. The idea of the island trying to make them unsafe... or worse... was bone chilling. It made him take a moment and look around again, nearly tripping over a branch as he did.

@Below Zero
"Coy Sass"
Notes: Have I told you lately that I love Bel <3 She is so much fun to thread with!

The BEST revenge... is to stay fabulous.

Coding Credit: Dyzzie - Image Credit: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
RE: In which Time is Learned [Relic Hunt] - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-24-2019, 10:20 PM