Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- rich as moons in spring [relic hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

“It’s definitely not… normal,” Coy's eyes widened for a split second before narrowing back to normal. "I am guessing that it is not this bone-soakingly wet on a regular basis?" He hedged the guess as he watched the youth. There was a smile plastered to his face, the tri-colored stallion had always enjoyed time with foals. They were adorable and filled with life and questions. He took a deep breath of the clean air as he watched the filly. She was drenched as badly as he was, looking not to thrilled with the rain.

“Right, Not like there’s anything more interesting catching people’s attention.” Coy chuckled softly. "New, mysterious, and dangerous... Makes it hard for beings to stay away. They tend to be fascinated by things that are new and unusual, even if they are frightening." He remarked with a nod. That was how he had watched others through his entire life. Even in his first band, he had been the unusual one, the one that everyone was fascinated with thanks to the vibrancy of his green markings. "Add in the fact that there is, or may be, something here to find and this place will be swarming with life until every clue is exhausted." He sighed, knowing that some were less likely to explore in ways that would preserve the land itself.

“So you’re not from here.” Coy laughed fully as he shook his head. "You caught that, did you? No... I am a fairly new transplant to the realm. It looks like I came just in time for the fun stuff though." He chuckled, shaking his head and taking a moment to glance around them.

@Apolonia
"Coy Sass"
Notes: Coy is pretty fond of O so far lol

The absolute BEST revenge...
is to stay fabulous.

Coding: Dyzzie - Image: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
RE: rich as moons in spring [relic hunt] - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-29-2019, 12:47 PM