Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dancing in the Sands

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Something about the copper mare was electrifying, like bottled lightning. She seemed to be a wild thing, not easily caught and never tamed. Cyan eyes watched her as she played in the sand and sea, enjoying the play of her muscles under her gleaming coat. Even the water seemed attracted to the beautiful creature before him and he could not help the smile that crossed his ebony lips.

“Maybe I was on my way there, chaos is calling after all.” Oh yes... he liked this creature. "A beautiful mare after my own heart. Chaos is fun and exhilarating. Why not enjoy it? But at the same time, the crush of bodies that tend to be jumpy and cranky makes the island not my favorite destination." The wave brought her closer and he had to fight not to grin even wider.

“And what if something terrible was chasing me, what would you do then?” Coy nearly started promising to save her, but something about her gaze warned him away from it. This was not a mare that needed a knight in shining armor. This mare could easily take care of herself and enjoy it. "Perhaps I would run at your side to be there when you decide to fly... or fight back, since I have a feeling you do not cower from big beasties..." His words took on a seductive air and he winked at her as he spoke. Not that anyone had ever accused him of being a big beast... at least not yet. "The question there is... are you actually afraid of anything. You strike me as fearless and more than capable of just about anything that you desire..." Coy's words turned into a whisper as he spoke, though they did not lose the air of seduction and flirtation that colored the tone of his voice.

@"Al'Zahra"
"Coy Sass"
Notes: Omg I love her <3
credits

Messages In This Thread
Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-20-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Al'Zahra - 06-24-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-24-2019, 10:37 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Al'Zahra - 07-06-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-01-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Al'Zahra - 08-10-2019, 03:50 PM
RE: Dancing in the Sands - by Huehuecoyotl - 11-18-2019, 06:23 PM