Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - -- All My Fear Is Coming Home

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noctiilucent

Isra's voice calls out to her. Noctii does not believe she has truly heard the voice of her friend until she turns to see her. From beneath her feat erupts quartz that glitters in the sun. Isra races across the bridge towards her, and Fable, now grown, is not far behind her. Noctiilucent stares in awe of her friend, but she feels her body spring to life. The friend she loves so dearly has returned. Noctiilucent can see the silent invitation of her friend to join her in the new hunt. This time it is a hunt for answers, and not for the dogs of war that took her away. She joins her friend in her race across the bridge. Noctiilucent is no longer afraid, it is hard to feel fear when a friend like Isra is beside her. Soon the pair of them are the two quickest moving bodies on the bridge. Noctii's hair has grown much longer since she last saw Isra. It billows behind her like a proud ivory banner. Noctii exhales the worry from her lungs as she keeps pace with her friend.  "My Moon has come home." She calls to her friend as they move across the bridge. They press forward into the unknown, but they appear fearless.

Isra is fearless, she is effortless. She is all the things that Noctii admires and aspires to be. It is what she loves most about Isra. Noctiilucent can feel apprehension sneak back inside her, it crawls up her heels. It traipses up her spine. It is a crawling, insidious feeling. It wants only to sabotage her approach. But this is an adventure, she is not alone. Noctiilucent steals a glance at her friend. Though it has been quite some time since they were last together, she feels as though no time has passed at all. If only she could insert herself into the life of others so easily, to matter to so many in such a short amount of time. "I searched for you in Dawn. I was stuck there for awhile. When did you get home?" She called to Isra breathlessly. Noctiilucent could feel her lungs flood with air, and she could feel her body flood with life as they moved. The quartz that erupted from beneath Isra's hooves continued to glitter in the sun. She wonders if her queen will shape the world they are about to enter too.

Noctiilucent can feel the void that was left by Isra's absence filling slowly. Part of her still does not believe her friend is here, but she will not take these moments for granted. 

"Speech" Thoughts

Notes: I just assumed that she didn't stop xD so Noctii started running with her.
Tags: @Isra

I was wandering under black skies
Clutching at what is mine

Messages In This Thread
-- All My Fear Is Coming Home - by Noctiilucent - 06-22-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: -- All My Fear Is Coming Home - by Isra - 06-26-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: -- All My Fear Is Coming Home - by Noctiilucent - 07-06-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: -- All My Fear Is Coming Home - by Isra - 07-14-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: -- All My Fear Is Coming Home - by Noctiilucent - 07-30-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: -- All My Fear Is Coming Home - by Isra - 08-09-2019, 01:31 PM