Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- a rose by any other name // relic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

“And who are you?” Coy paused at the words of the stallion and snorted. "That could be asked of any of us. Who we are inside our hearts and who the world sees are often very different things." He remarked as he stepped toward the mare to help her.

“I don’t find it too extreme seeing as how the dirt is everywhere. Though this jungle is everywhere, now, too, it seems. What if it swallows the world?” Coy paused in his assistance at her words and gave her a look. What was this mare talking about? Did she not get his sense of humor? Shaking his head, he stepped closer. "I suppose that if it swallows the world, we will at least have more color to look at and could possibly find things that are brought to the surface by the roots of the trees." He shrugged, not wanting to sound afraid of the idea even though it was a bit disconcerting.

“I like the soil, it’s the only thing that keeps us grounded. And it smells normal.” Coy gave her another incredulous look and shook his head. Yep... this mare was different. "I suppose normal might be an overstatement... I mean... Many things smell normal. The salty air from the sea, the flowers that grace sunny hills... Dirt can definitely be something that is normal. Sometimes even the exotic are pleasant to smell and enjoy." He waxed eloquent for a moment before coughing and brushing some of the dirt from the mare from his shoulder. Coy nearly brushed some from her as well, but figured that wouldnt go over well.

“My name is Kassandra, I’m quite sorry for startling you, again, but— how’ve you come to have wings on your feet?” Ignoring the question that as so obviously directed at the other stallion, Coy watched her with cyan eyes. "I am Huehuecoyotl... or just Coyote for those that dont want to attempt to wrap their head around my full name." He turned his gaze to the stallion in invitation to introduce himself.

@Kassandra - @Ipomoea
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
a rose by any other name // relic - by Ipomoea - 06-23-2019, 11:38 AM
RE: a rose by any other name - by Kassandra - 06-24-2019, 08:14 PM
RE: a rose by any other name - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-26-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: a rose by any other name - by Ipomoea - 07-03-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: a rose by any other name // relic - by Kassandra - 07-08-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: a rose by any other name // relic - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-01-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: a rose by any other name // relic - by Ipomoea - 08-16-2019, 11:00 AM
RE: a rose by any other name // relic - by Kassandra - 08-29-2019, 12:44 PM