Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ' ' many & many a babbled note *

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

when i was marked for suffering,
Love forswore all knowledge of my doom;
’I hope you don’t look too closely, there’s trouble staring us down.” Neerja growls at last, golden eyes flicking to where leaves hiss.

He is chocolate among green, a shadow within a shadow, and yet her blood sings. Is it the island or the man that pulls phoenix eyes from bestial body, looking away from the cosmos and away from the earth to find a galaxy she’s missed and loathed and loved and cried for. Brows arch, grin widens, and Moira seems a cat who’s caught a mouse. For all the wiles of this new world, none could ever compare to the way he takes her breath away.

It rushes then, soft and sweet and quickly, out into a small puff of air that has the tiger rolling her eyes and stepping forward. Alarm flashes low and hard for a moment, fear for what her beloved would do to the King, her King, if allowed too close. "Play nice,” the woman croons, teeth tugging a lashing tail back. Neerja roars, ears flat, and swipes at her pegasus halfheartedly.

Imminent iceberg avoided, sparkling, laughing eyes full of amusement meet those chocolate baths and dive in without hesitation. "Have you seen a ghost?” She asks. Mouth quirks near the edge, lips waver with suppressed laughter, and the Regent dips her head in greeting. "I did not wish to bother you before crossing the bridge,” and it is a simple dismissal as to why she had not approached him, why this encounter now is such a seeming shock. Ice water on his spine, frozen, stuck, Asterion is still as he has so rarely been near her before.

"This is Neerja.” At the mention of her name, the tigress stalks forward once more with heavy lids and slow movements. Head tips to the side, nothing like the innocent gesture of her winged cub, no. Purely predatory and threatening, bared fangs are her only greeting. "I think she likes you,” Moira says with another nip toward her companion. "Are you a man on a mission, or a King here to save the world?”
empluvie | echo | @Asterion | "speech"

Messages In This Thread
' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 06-23-2019, 11:40 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 06-26-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 06-26-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 06-27-2019, 12:47 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 06-27-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 07-03-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 07-04-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 07-06-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Moira - 07-18-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: ' ' many & many a babbled note * - by Asterion - 07-24-2019, 12:16 PM