Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ' ' let the stars go out * [relic hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

m o i r a
I have come back to the square enclosures of my fields
And to my walled garden with its quiet paths.

E
mbarrassment is a stain upon dark cheeks, a curling lip and sultry eyes turning as a midnight lover to caress the crown of a man made from flowers. They’d met once, she thinks, long, long ago at a Flower Festival when he’d made her a wreath of wildflowers to woo a boy that stood beside her. How she’d been a wild and wanton thing then!

Still so much a child before more of the world sought to strip her down until only bones remained, and even then crush bones into stardust to return to the cosmos.

But she is a girl no longer, and she is not unfamiliar with all who reside within these lands. The smile comes unbidden to her lips, as easy as the sea breeze that plays with their dark hair. Ipomoea is every bit as handsome as she remembers and much taller when beside her.

Neerja merely flicks an ear, feeling nothing of negativity nor darkness radiating from him. A huff has her falling behind to watch the two from further down the beach, letting them walk side by side (hand in hand) over strange shores.

"I’ve been caught, Ipomoea,” she says lightly. Head dips even as that song in her blood that cries for Time sings on forevermore. "You must let me show you around Denocte sometime to make up for having been unable to greet you before?” And she thinks of the hidden libraries, the underground treasures, the Scarab and its delicacies.

Her home is a jewel of the sea, wearing its own crown of diversity and splendors, and it boasts of none of these things too loudly should strangers flock in and overrun the carefully crafted culture. Theirs is a nation of art and freedom.

She will protect them with her life.

But perhaps, the phoenix thinks, Ipomoea is not so unwelcome and different from them. He has stars in his eyes too, and his breath reminds her of the cosmos and lighter things. "What brings you to this strange land today?”

@Moira | "speaks" | notes: table 1 for the lovely mo <33
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
RE: ' ' let the stars go out * [relic hunt] - by Ipomoea - 06-27-2019, 02:34 PM
RE: ' ' let the stars go out * [relic hunt] - by Moira - 07-03-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: ' ' let the stars go out * [relic hunt] - by Ipomoea - 08-04-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: ' ' let the stars go out * [relic hunt] - by Ipomoea - 10-11-2019, 01:53 PM