Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

“My name is Regis, Sorry, I… I thought you might have been something else.” Uzi smiled softly and nodded. "I suppose in a place like this... anything could be a possible threat. Particularly to a young one." She said gently, turning her gaze to the mare that popped into view. As she listened to the words from the new mare, she flicked an ear back and waited.

"Aren't you a bit young to be exploring this place, boy? Is he with you?" Shaking her head, she paused to look at Regis. "He did not arrive with me, though I am willing to stick with him should he desire company or protection." She spoke with honest respect for both horses, though she was feeling rather protective of the youth.

“I suppose I am, But… it wasn’t my intention to get separated from the others. We’ve been looking for the relic, and one moment I was with them, and when I looked up the next… I was here. Is that why the two of you are on the island?” Uzi smiled at him and shook her head. "I hadn't even heard of a relic before now... I have been a soldier in training for most of my life... Days off are not something I usually take and I decided to see what all the fuss was about here when I did have the day off." Uzuri's reply was simple and to the point, though not cold in any way. She was being honest with the youth, her chocolate eyes warm as she looked at him. Taking the time to glance at the other mare, she waited for her to answer with her plans for the day.

@Regis - @Morrighan
"Wisdom"
Notes:

My heart is pure and my strength for those weaker than myself.

Coding by Dyzzie - Image by Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-01-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Uzuri - 07-07-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-07-2019, 11:08 PM