Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt]

Users browsing this thread:

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?
The boy, who had introduced himself as Regis, did nothing to show his fear. He was lucky that he wasn't in deeper shit at the moment or he wouldn't have stood a chance. Although the island didn't scare Morrighan, it still held many secrets. No one could predict what might be hiding in the shadows, whether it was the island's own creatures or another horse. In his case, two other horses.

The other mare claimed he was not with her. Apparently the kid got separated from the group he was with who were hunting for the relic. Why anyone would bring someone so young here, especially on a search for a powerful artifact, was beyond her. She didn't care for kids, but even she knew that was irresponsible.

"Well," the grullo mare began, her eyes on him showed extreme disappointment. "You're lucky we're not some other creature on this godforsaken island that's about to eat you. This isn't the place to be stupid." She almost said 'alone', but that's all Morrighan would prefer to be right now rather than babysitting. "You could get killed out here."

Morrighan's ear twitched at the boy's question and, before she answered, she let the mare speak. Although, it seemed she had been living under a rock lately because she had no idea what relic they were talking about. That's all everyone couldn't shut up about around her since the unicorn statue and the riddle appeared.

"I might be interested in this relic..." she trailed off, trying to seem like she didn't know much either. Maybe the boy would become useful for information and she could get an advantage over them. Sharing the prize wasn't exactly in her agenda and neither was coming up empty handed. "What did you and the others discover before you got lost?"

@Regis @Uzuri
“Speaking.”
Art by The-Day-of-Shadow ; Table by Katherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-01-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Morning breaks like splatter paint [Relic Hunt] - by Morrighan - 07-07-2019, 11:08 PM