Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Quiver [relic hunt]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 113 — Threads: 14
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

He skins her with his eyes, brutally thorough.

Anandi has never been looked at like this before. She’s been admired as if a feast, yes, many times, but always in a sensual way– a platter of fruit (grapes, nectarines) and wine (port)– something to be savored. Never like a chunk of red meat, a bucket of blood– like an animal, to be ripped into. It makes her feel an inkling of something she has not felt much before...

Fear?

It prickles the hair at the base of her neck. A warning. And yet that animal part of her, the nature she struggled so hard and for so long to contain, it wonders with fluttered lashes: do you like what you see?

She stands resolute, refusing to tremble, keenly aware of how her heart thrums faster and faster. Fear and curiosity flip-flop with every beat, accelerating in a way that makes her dizzy– yet all her senses are heightened, sharpened, delighted. He shares a name in that sooty drawl, like drawing a gun. Her nostils flare, tasting the air lush with blood and desire, salt and saliva and boy, that’s what boy smells like isn’t it, or is that just what he smells like, ancient forests and smoke, delicious, promising– begging– praying– preying

In this moment she swears she could be a god; and oh how delightful she feels as that sinuous darkness between them, within them, it bows deeply to

Anandi.

She hears the want in his voice, the need, a certain sort of desperation nearly made tangible- she almost feels the way it presses breathily against her cheek, her throat, her lovely, delicate neck.  She steps back with a vicious smile. “I should say so. I still know nothing about you, Erasmus.” His name– when she says it she grabs at his mane with her telepathy, gives it a gentle (not so gentle? Is that what you'd like?) tug. Another step back– toward the sea.  “And you haven’t seen me as I really am.” A heavy, remorseful sigh. How unfortunate. The half-eaten cat is almost forgotten, as is any trace of fear.

Suddenly her face brightens, as though she was just struck by a most wonderful idea. “Would you like that? Would you like to go for a swim?

A  N  A  N  D  I
I'm a fountain of blood
in the shape of a girl

@Erasmus

some say the loving and the devouring are all the same thing

Messages In This Thread
Quiver [relic hunt] - by Anandi - 07-18-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: Quiver [relic hunt] - by Erasmus - 07-19-2019, 12:03 AM
RE: Quiver [relic hunt] - by Anandi - 07-20-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Quiver [relic hunt] - by Erasmus - 07-20-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Quiver [relic hunt] - by Anandi - 07-26-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: Quiver [relic hunt] - by Erasmus - 09-23-2019, 12:42 PM