Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strange Sun and Pleasant Company

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

"You will have to excuse the lunkhead here... He likes to hear himself speak and doesnt care who is around. This is my brother, Coy. He is arrogant and obnoxious, but he isnt all bad... usually..." Coy snorted as he listened to his sister babble. "Thank you dear sister... but I am not ever bad. I may be more than some can handle... may be a touch antagonistic... But never bad." He responded to Uzuri with a laugh and toss of his perfect head. Ok... so maybe more than a touch antagonistic... not that he would ever admit to it aloud. Coy enjoyed harassing everyone and seeing what responses he could evoke.

"Behave... Or I will send you off with my brawny muscles, pest." Another snort and a full laugh as he listened to Uzuri's sass. "But Uzi!" He whined like a toddler. "You wouldnt send your poor brother off to fend for himself on this scary island!" He shot a wink at the other mare, wondering what she was making of the siblings.

"I'm Camillia but I don't mean to disturb the two of you,"
Shaking his head at Uzi, Coy turned to face the striking mare that had joined them. He dipped into a bow and smiled at her. "No bother at all, beautiful. I am Huehuecoyotl... though like Uzi said, most call me Coy." That quickly he switched from teasing his sister to flirting with the taller monochrome mare. He stood to his full height, but still was shorter than Camillia by roughly a full hand. "Perhaps we can ditch the bully and have some fun just the two of us." He winked as he murmured in a stage whisper. He knew Uzi could hear him by the huff that he heard behind him.

"Could this have something to do with the sun god? Are the Gods usually as involved as this?" Coy flicked an ear. He was not one to believe in gods, having had not real interactions that proved the existence of them. "I would think more trickster god than sun god... but Novus doesnt seem to have one. That being said, Solis does seem to have a fondness for humor and playfulness that might lead to something like this. I am rather new to the lands, so I am not sure what the Gods actually do around here other than make pretty statues to look at." Yeah... his words might be sacrilegious, but he had a tendency to be bluntly honest.

@Uzuri - @Camillia
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 07-31-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-06-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-15-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Camillia - 08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Strange Sun and Pleasant Company - by Uzuri - 09-15-2019, 07:53 PM