Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Lets Meet By The Sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart
Uzi listened to him speak of the sea, feeling the emotional turmoil quiet. He was not scary, he didnt seem to want to ridicule her like Coy would. There was no reason for her anxious babbling. Her muzzled dropped to the surface of the water and she felt a smile cross her face. Perhaps confessing her secrets to the sea would not be a bad idea. Uzi turned her brown eyes to the pale stallion and nodded. "That does make her prefect for talking to."

"It is nice to meet you Uzuri. Please call me Aerie." Uzi smiled and took a deep breath to clear the last of the anxiety from her mind. She was finally feeling like herself again. "It is a pleasure. Sorry about my babbling." Her eyes crinkled as she smiled at him and felt the weight of her fear melt away.

"The Dusk Court. Does that mean I have finally arrived in Novus? The courts here, are all structured around the times of day, aren't they? What is your court like? What do they love? Breathe? What do you love about it?" Uzi nodded and paused to think about his questions. "Yes, this is Novus. My court is... warm... welcoming... I came to the Dusk Court when I was a filly, following my mother who was searching for a medic to help her fight the illness that I didnt see. They took us in and made us feel like we belonged. When she..." Uzi paused and shook her head. The loss of her mother was still a massive hole in her heart. "I dedicated my life to being a warrior so that I could help others. So I could protect those that cant protect themselves and to give me a way to help give back to the Court that has given me so much." She had to explain herself. That was the easiest way to answer his questions. That didnt mean that she was ready to spill the hardest part of her life to him, just to give him enough to hopefully understand why she loved Dusk. "Where did you come from?"

"Uzuri, you said you don't come to the sea often. You felt that specification was important... is there a reason you're here today? Something special?" Uzi thought for a moment before answering. "No... nothing special. Today just felt like a day to be out of the crush of the day to day schedule and find peace. Sometimes, training feels like a heavy burden and makes me want to escape. What about you? Any particular reason for seeking the sea?"

"Uzuri"
@Aeranas
Notes: -snugs Elid- Sorry about delay lovebug. Uzi is finally calming down lol
credits

Messages In This Thread
Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 08-01-2019, 11:34 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 08-04-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 08-15-2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 08-17-2019, 08:58 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 09-25-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Aeranas - 12-18-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Lets Meet By The Sea - by Uzuri - 02-09-2020, 04:42 PM