Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

"Oh I'm so, so, so sorry. I was trying to keep from ever hitting anyone? Did I hurt you? Are you bleeding? Do you need first aid? Please don't tell me you're bleeding! Oh my gosh, I actually hit you, I am so, so, so sorry." Sol stared at her in shock for a minute, more confused by what in the world the tiny creature was than by the poke with the blunted arrow. Shaking his head, he turned to look at his shoulder where she had hit. "Uh... No.. No blood. Um..." He paused and closed his maw before blurting out the words that threatened. He was clearly confused and shocked by the sight of her. She was TINY! The little filly... or at least he thought she might be a filly, didnt even reach his chest! Her horn could barely scratch his belly! Sol had never seen anything so tiny and he was not sure what to think of her.

"Gee, mister, you sure are tall." Sol flicked an ear in amusement at her exclamation and shook his head. "Am I tall, or are you just... undersized? I mean. I am taller than most, but I dont think I have ever seen a horse as small as you..." He mused as he dropped his head to see her more clearly. His head was almost as big as her! Sol was seriously beginning to have issues with being so massive next to so tiny of a creature.

"I'm so sorry again! I didn't mean to hit you, I swear. You startled me, and geeze you're big, and are your hooves on FIRE?! Please don't step on me!" Sol couldnt hold back the laugh that burst from his chest. "Yes... I think we have established that I am big. And as long as you stay where I can see you, I will do my best to not step on you. The flaming hooves... are a pain in the rear to put it bluntly. But they dont to much damage and the flames go out as soon as I move from where I am standing. Part of the reason that I try to stick to dirt paths or even paved areas. Less to light on fire there."

"Er, right, so uh, you're not hurt? Right? Er . . . and I'm still so sorry, so . . . say if a black, green and white stallion ever comes up to you by the name of Huehuecoyotl, can you please not tell him I EVER shot you with an arrow? Yeah?" Sol paused as he thought about the stallion she was describing. He had seen the obnoxious stallion, but hadnt spoken to him. "Is that your father, little one? Perhaps he should know that you are practicing with a weapon for everyone's safety. "

@Callynite
"Speaking."
Notes: I needed that XD So much fun

Messages In This Thread
Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 09-15-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Sol Bestiam - 09-25-2019, 11:22 AM