Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

Callynite
She was likely making little sense to the male, and she huffed at his wary expression when he commented on never seeing a deer like her. Yeah, she probably could have explained it better for sure, "Right, I guess not . . . " She grumbled with a huff, tilting her head, before choosing to explain better, "I came to Novus through a portal - and the magic of Novus . . . had a physical effect. Before all of that I looked for more deer-like, well the deer of my world that. But I guess Novus's magic wanted only horses, and I somehow got caught in the middle between the two." She explained, "If it helps, just call me a hybrid or something." She stated with another shrug - hardly worried about what anyone said or assumed on her appearance. To herself, she was a doe, always would be, no outside magic would ever change that fact.

Of course than topic changed to his feet, or rather the flames attached to his hooves. She tilted her head in eagerness to hear his responses before rolling her eyes when he laughed at the abundance of questions fired at him. Shrugging it off when he commented about it being hard to answer when they are jumbled together. But he does answer, explaining they are hot as flames but not knowing how to measure the heat. She kept quiet, but a calculating look entered her eyes at ways to measure it. He answers everything else - that he doesn't seem to worry about the heat - possibly growing used to it, and having never started a fire. He spoke then of avoiding deep water, tending to do no more than have it steam around him. As soon as he stopped speaking, she jumped forward with ideas, "You've never thought to see just how hot? What is effected by the flames? I assume you scorch grass and branches - but what about rock? Does sand turn clear and hard when you walk on it?" She asked eagerly.

And then he'd caused a bit of an issue by assuming her gender, and Huehuecoyotl's part in her life. His expression showed his reaction to her speech, and he seemed honest when he apologized and she accepted it with a nod only to draw back at his next question. She sputter a bit, "Er, well, you see . . . . I . . . . it was his fault, okay! I mean, what thick headed buck, er stallion; stands in the middle of a totally dark tunnel - especially one almost completely black! And it's not like I full on stabbed him! It was more of a flesh wound! Totally not my fault!" She stated firmly, eyes narrowed as if challenging him to disagree. It was NOT her fault she'd stabbed him. Not one bit.

"Speech"
@Sol Bestiam

Let's jump on the sun and ride it to tomorrow together, where everything is brighter and sure to be better.

Messages In This Thread
Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 09-15-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 04:06 PM