Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes
And wants to play with it...

Sol snorted as she spoke, imagining the damage that the arrow could have done if it had been a full arrow rather than a training one. A shudder escaped his control and he had to take a moment to stretch and realign his double wings. "The thought alone of a tipped arrow is painful... I am very thankful that it wasnt this time." He laughed, shaking his massive head.

Sol shook his head and laughed as he listened to the little doe. "Snow does melt when touched, as does ice, though much more slowly. Trotting through a puddle has never caused it to boil and I have never touched the ocean." Just the thought of entering the depths of the ocean made him want to take to the skies. Sol had never learned to swim, nor did he really want to try now. "And I havent reached full tree height yet, I am still a growing colt." The 21 hand stallion winked and laughed as he spoke. 

Sol couldnt contain the laughter that bubbled from his chest. "I will be sure to tell him that you think he is feminine and obnoxious as well." He winked as he responded, his laughter nearly making his words inaudible. He had a feeling that her almost overtly strong disdain for the stallion made him wonder as to her true feelings for him. Did the little doe have strong feelings for the stallion? Was it reciprocated by the stallion? Was he witnessing the starting of a relationship between the two?

"Speaking."
@Callynite
Notes: <3
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Callynite - 09-15-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Why is my Arrow in your Shoulder? - by Sol Bestiam - 12-18-2019, 07:44 PM