Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 45 — Threads: 5
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

there’s glory ahead but our love will be forgotten
If my heart was still mine I would go to the bottom
And apologize to you until the day it went rotten

“Privately,” Erd added on the tail end of his brother’s request, looking up to Marisol and offering her a pensive smile.

There was a lot they needed to discuss. Not only did he have questions in regards to the Halcyon and the future of the unit, but he also knew that she probably had a plethora of questions for him. Unless Rhone had told her, Erd was pretty sure no one had informed Marisol that he had returned to Terrastella. The details were lost, still, and while he had plans to be completely honest, the last thing he wanted was for the revelations to have dire consequences against Aghavni and August.

The woman who had stolen him away? Manon? He didn’t care what came of her. ‘Mistake’ or not, she had caused Ard far too much pain and turmoil by stealing him away from Terrastella, rekindling the night terrors he had suffered from and only recently had begun to recover from, building upon those fears of losing one another, strengthening his anxieties and dangerous episodes of PTSD.

Erd could forgive her for everything she had done to him, but he would never forgive her for the crimes she had unknowingly committed against his brother.

Offering the Commander another sheepish, bashful grin of white teeth, the young warlock shrugged a slender shoulder. He remained pressed intimately against his brother’s side, standing flush against one another, their hearts beating in sync. “Hi, Mari. Um. Surprise, I’m home? And I think there’s a few things you should know, things that I found out when I was away.” ‘Taken’, more like it, but Erd knew he needed to pick his words carefully. The last thing he wanted to do was upset Ard. “But we really need to talk, if you have the time. I know a lot’s happened here...”

"Speaking."
art | bg

Messages In This Thread
RE: our hearts we have sold, for diamonds and gold - by Erd - 09-16-2019, 04:06 AM