Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a beast amongst flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ramses

Ramses I will eat you alive

Those burning, blood red eyes didn’t leave her and the smirk on his face only grew with each of her movements. The look she gave him, those brutal eyes that looked right into him, he knew she was aware of who and what he was. Ramses was only a predator, ruthless and barbaric, he was not a warrior. However, given that he was a hunter, he can’t help but analyze her and the tenseness that passes over her entire body for a moment.

The coyotes watches as she seems to realize he would be of no threat to her. Though she was aware how much larger he was, there was something about her that harbored no fear… she was coarse and battered and yet, she carried herself as a queen would, her feathers fluffing up slightly with the tinitest motion. That smirk upon his maw fades momentarily as she smiles at him and he can’t help but feel intimidated, though he would never allow such a thing to show. It was weakness, it was something that would find him dead with the vultures picking at his bones in the scorching Solterra sun.
“I suppose.”
Those words drip from her lips, a taunt and a warning. This was not a woman to mess with, would that stop him? Absolutely not.

“I was passing through, but this... distracted me.”
Those powerful appendages attached to her shoulders lower and fold tightly against her and he can tell she does not fear him. Ramses huffs internally at the woman for she was going to ruin the game.
A deep chuckle escapes him as he lowers his head and shakes it slightly.
“You do not seem like the type to be distracted by such miniscule things,” he admits, his words once again laced with something sinister.
“Where are you going little bird?” the coyote asks, no, presses, with his lips pulled back, teeth glistening in the sun. Ramses isn’t a fool, he knows what it is to play with fire but he can’t help but be drawn to this woman carrying angel’s wings; a warrior queen with those eternally storming eyes. The beast within him roars in her presence and he cannot remove the menacing grin from those terrible mottled lips, waiting patiently for her reaction.

"Speaking."
Tag: @Marisol
OOC: Mari please do not murder him lmfao
credits

Messages In This Thread
a beast amongst flowers - by Ramses - 09-26-2019, 06:20 PM
RE: a beast amongst flowers - by Marisol - 10-23-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: a beast amongst flowers - by Ramses - 10-26-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: a beast amongst flowers - by Marisol - 11-14-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: a beast amongst flowers - by Ramses - 11-23-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: a beast amongst flowers - by Marisol - 01-07-2020, 04:09 PM