Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - angels separate the wicked from the righteous

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black

is it still called love, if love and intimacy, bared its wounds? its teeth? the oceans, hum, with feral veneration; purring, with sacrifice before their goddess.  the water rushes in, a black devouring.  o, how it laps hungrily at the vacant shore. her holiest of temples.  their naked arms, twist. they claw.  they pull her wicked heart, asunder.  they spill around her in all their mangled and groping darkness. their watery screams, shattering like pearls violently torn from her porcelain throat. as the oceans thrash with long, black limbs and sing their eulogies, euryale sings with them in their storm.  

with sensual abandon she gives beneath the tide.  she feels her body pressing into those hungry waves.  do you want me? she feels her curves being held by their demons.  a thousand whispers chant in her mind. in her thoughts, she can hear them all screaming, o, won't you love us! along their waves, her reflection dances like a ghost. her silvery laughter, twisting into a song of spectral madness. spidery whispers, that unravel like silk daggers from her tongue.  each syllable a predatory siren with cannibal teeth.  a hunter that longs to kill.  a hunter, that seeks both pleasure in the flesh and the desecration of the soul.  they all descend upon salty brine, like claws and fangs running through silk-sheets - o, and is she not made for this? to steal the warmth from your lips?  to pull you into her hurricane, where a tempest of passion, takes your breath?

come with us. love us. die for us.

when the veil of lavender curls descends her visage, an alluring smile ghosts upon her lips.  she knows she is being watched, and a wicked giggle almost forms for the amusement it brings.  she can feel their eyes eating her.  she can feel invisble hands tracing her hips in the darkness. o, you know, i'll eat you alive, too. her lilac tresses, elegantly sweeps along their soft, crimson breast.  and when she finally looks away from the water, she can almost see her soul in the reflection of those empty god-eyes.  

she is lost in the abyss of their violent gaze. her reflection within, seems to sneer back at her.  devil, devil.  her lips glides across the water's surface; how it almost looks as if she yearns for a kiss. o, how she seems to whisper with adulation for want of the sea.  if i swallow you; will you bury my sins? will you keep my secrets and drown in me?  the water tastes like liquor upon her tongue.  a sharp sting that glides over her mouth and moves down her throat.  she should shiver for how cold it feels, but she does not.  she only swims closer towards the shore.  following the darkness.  towards the man outlined by only moonlight and hungry, ancient gold.  

when she nears him, she studies the stoic beauty of his face.  she feels a snarl climbing her throat. she feels their transient ache.  the arrogance that curls around her heart is a seething goddess, and it wants to eat.  she knows she is made for violence and tragedies.  she watches the moonlight - soft, tender moonlight - painting intimate silver against the curve of his neck.  are you like me? do you like the hurt? do you crave the soul-flesh?

"maybe i'm just a ghost," her voice becomes a playful hiss, a melodic purr of taunting femininity.  a dramatic sigh cooing from her vampiric lips.  like silk covering an iron hand, she is the lethal softness that glides over his rugged masculinity.  she wants to wrap him up and devour him.  she wants to pull him into her hurricane, and spit out their lovers' bones. "or a queen and a lover, or an arrow and a sword,"  she draws closer, ever so playful.  so close she can feel his breath on her cheek.  the blue smoke surrounding her suddenly manifests into a blade.  it swings higher, and higher, descending upon him in its final breath.  

the ephemeral blade only breaks against his dark skin.  dissolving their phantoms, retreating into their haunting mist. her eyes flicks back up at him, slowly, deviously.  her smile becomes less smile, and more teeth.  beneath a smouldering veil of long, sultry lashes, she taunts him.  and this time, in a voice not so innocent; not so sweet. husky, cruel and maddeningly feminine, she reminds him of not who, but what she truly is. "they all go through you."  they all seek to destroy you.

@erasmus

If I look hard enough into the settin' sun
My love will laugh with me before the mornin' comes

Messages In This Thread
angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Euryale - 09-30-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Erasmus - 10-08-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Euryale - 06-22-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Erasmus - 06-24-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Euryale - 07-30-2020, 02:04 PM
RE: angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Erasmus - 08-03-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Euryale - 08-06-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: angels separate the wicked from the righteous - by Erasmus - 11-22-2020, 05:54 PM