Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the sun also rises -- auditions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Morning had rose and with it soft rays began to splinter the clouds and bath the land in a fresh warmth. The great orb that rose was peacefully watched by the horned stallion, who had found respite in the Dawn Court. He greeted the sun with tender affection and a contempt sigh, the beauty of an early morning irreplaceable in his heart. A new day translated into new adventures, new experiences, and what more in a gift could you ask for?
It was then a hurried voice called, interrupting his thoughtful morning and announcing a court meeting. The stallion paused his admiration and question the hasty youth about the location, thanking him for an answer before watching him rush off and continue declaring the meeting. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach, but within himself he found the courage to begin walking in the direction he had been shown. The day had not disappointed, a new experience was on its way and Atlaas took it within a calm stride.

Arriving early, he firstly noticed the lacking of bodies, but soon as the fog began to slowly lift an array of equines, winged and horned, scaled and plain steadily begin to collect in the space, mumbles and mutters being shared amongst maws, discussing what possible events may be happening. New to the court and anxious, Atlaas stayed free of the chatter and instead focused on what was happening around him. The crowd stirred, anticipation growing as yet more joined the ranks and waited, before a voice rumbled.

For a few moments, his baby blues did not spot a speaker nor podium, but the voice travelled on the same level as he. Keenly, he raised his cranium and looked around, spotting the coloured speaker as he paced between his disciples. Once finished, a few voices spoke up in reply. He looked from speaker to speaker, announcing their dedication to the Dawn Court and the unicorn wondered if he himself would ever feel so aligned with a specific alliance. His heart ran with the wind, freedom calling his loins. But being part of something bigger, family like, provided its own new experiences and Atlaas didn’t have the heart to turn that down.

“I am a merchant, an Artisan – I craft leather and sketch, and my services can serve the Dawn Court, if you wish,” He spoke when the previous speakers fell silent, a lone voice rising from the crowd. Though he was a fresh breath in the quarters, he offered his services to the king despite having no bonds to him, merely respect that his skills may help his plight.

ooc: Atlaas would like to be recognised as an Artisan! He is also, in future, open to higher roles as I am fairly active. But as he's new I won't push it now!

Messages In This Thread
the sun also rises -- auditions - by Ipomoea - 10-05-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Andras - 10-17-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Mateo - 10-19-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Atlaas - 10-22-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Seir - 10-26-2019, 12:41 AM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Somnus - 10-26-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Thana - 10-28-2019, 11:20 AM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Emersyn - 10-30-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Eros - 11-02-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Messalina - 11-03-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: the sun also rises -- auditions - by Ipomoea - 11-03-2019, 01:49 PM