Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the coyote and the flower

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ramses

Ramses I will eat you alive

The coyote inhaled all of his brother’s words as he watched the miniscule changes move across his dark face. His own emotions threatened to choke him as he turned his ruby eyes to the ground. Was he really welcome? Did his brother really want him here? Did Ipomoea really want to keep him here as his brother or as a guest?
There simply wasn’t a good answer for these questions but at his brother’s next words, Ramses almost bristled.

“If you’ll excuse me-“
“I have someplace to be.”

Was it really that hard to have a discussion? Ramses’ brow crinkled at his words. A pain he’d never experienced bloomed in his chest as he stared at the other stallion. Yes, they were different and of course Ramses hadn’t saved him but what could he have done? Did he really deserve to be punished now when he was only a boy when he’d made that decision.

“I’ll see you-“
“-tomorrow? The gardens, maybe?”
Did he want to? Did Ipomoea really want to see him again?

“I’ll see you then,” Ramses said with a nod, pulling himself from the conversation.
He could now feel himself distancing, he felt his heart hardening once more. He’d tried so hard to get close to this other being, one that shared the same blood, he’d even left the only home he’d ever known. Now, he felt that beast once again screaming and roaring just behind his ribcage.
With that predatory instinct returning, he turned from his brother, the king, without a second glance and walked off into a court he knew absolutely nothing about and yet, he refused to grovel to this boy anymore.

"Speaking."
Tag: @Ipomoea
OOC: uh oh... sorry this is so short
credits

Messages In This Thread
the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 10-09-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ipomoea - 10-10-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 10-13-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ipomoea - 10-27-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 10-27-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ipomoea - 11-20-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: the coyote and the flower - by Ramses - 11-25-2019, 06:31 PM