Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Racing the River

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

Callynite
Cally wasn't the sort to let a sourpuss rain on her parade, and so even someone as unwelcoming and abrupt like this mare, this Sloane wasn't going to have any effect on Cally's warmth, her sunshine disposition - well, as long as she remained only verbally abrupt and didn't push the wrong buttons. Cally, despite her warmth was as sassy and sarcastic as the next horse and wasn't afraid to release those aspects either. As it was, though, Sloane was a touch more amusing than anything else for the moment and Cally's curiosity had been peaked.

Cally knew her actions to arriving to Novus might make one question her actions, but Cally saw it as an adventure. She had seen all of what the Thicket had to offer, and when she stumbled upon the portal, well there was no way she wasn't going to take that adventure on as well, and so she shrugged at the mare's dismissal of her actions being amateur, and instead spoke simply "Perhaps amateurish to most, but I was no rocky splunker in my home land . . . and while the earth begged me not to leave, not once did it come across as the portal being dangerous." She didn't explain her words, there was little to explain about the magic she had once held and hoped to one day grasp at again. She had been part of the earth itself, and she had known instinctively that it would be a new adventure she hadn't found before.

And so far, Novus hadn't been to upsetting - beyond locking her magic and . . . altering . . . her appearance. There was so much to see, so much to explore, so much to witness and she was enjoying her time her thus far. When the other spoke again, Cally raised an eyebrow before tilting her head. "I don't know if I should take that seriously or not." She stated after a moment, watching this Sloane with open curiosity, "Which squirrels?" And why would they set things on fire?

"Speech"
@Sloane

Let's jump on the sun and ride it to tomorrow together, where everything is brighter and sure to be better.

Messages In This Thread
Racing the River - by Callynite - 10-10-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 10-11-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 10-17-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 10-26-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 10-29-2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 11-26-2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 12-08-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 12-17-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Racing the River - by Callynite - 02-09-2020, 01:06 AM
RE: Racing the River - by Sloane - 03-25-2020, 08:08 PM