Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the thundering of years passing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Cass [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Seir
may the ancients guide you.

It seemed like eons had passed while Seir stared down at that raging river. He’d lost himself in the mist and danger of the cliffside and those verdant eyes had glazed over with deep thought. What did he want, want did he need to do? Was there a reason the roaring of the river had grown louder than the voices of the trees?
Honestly, there was no easy answer but Seir knew, deep down, that something had happened and he was going to find out what it was. The chestnut sighs with the thought as he lowers his emerald eyes and stares at his cloven hooves, his mind once again wandering past this space and time, to lives he’d lived before.

Suddenly, pulled abruptly from his thoughts, a voice echoes towards him and the godling lifts his antlered head, his eyes landing upon the stranger.
"Good morrow."
Seir tilts his head and stares at the other creature, curiosity evident in his eyes though his face remains placid, no emotion seen upon his lips.
“Hello,” the immortal says softly, his voice betraying nothing, his ancient eyes observing the other closely.
“I’m Seir,” the stallions explains as he stares on.
“Where are you headed?” he asks, his voice as emotionless as before.
He was unsure why the other creature was wandering about deep within Delumine, if he belonged here or was just traveling through. What were his intentions? Was he friend or foe?

"Talk."
image credits

OOC: This is so short, I apologize
Tags: @Rhone

[Image: d76m7ty-c3d3b9e6-f9f9-4b8f-b85a-482e77b8...uNXpWjcHAk]
Sing me a lullaby of wolves and woods.
~
All interactions but maiming and death allowed.

Messages In This Thread
the thundering of years passing - by Seir - 10-26-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: the thundering of years passing - by Rhone - 11-28-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: the thundering of years passing - by Seir - 12-30-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: the thundering of years passing - by Rhone - 01-16-2020, 08:10 PM