Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - ageless hearts and blossoming souls.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Cass [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Seir
may the ancients guide you

There was little emotion on the godling’s face as he observed the boy king for a moment.
“That is all I ask.”
Seir knew he could be a pillar of wisdom and strength for not only Ipomoea but the entire kingdom of Delumine.
Did he really want this responsibility again? Did he want to become close to these equines only to watch them age and die like he had so many times before?
His heart sank in his chest at the thought and those verdant eyes soften as they remain fixed on the young royal.

“We have much to get started on.”
Ipomoea says after a few moments of silent thought and a small smile appears on Seir’s lips as the younger stallion brushes his nose against him.
”Are you well acquainted with the library out in Viride?”
The antlered creature nearly laughed at the question but he remained as stoic as ever.

“Yes, I am very familiar,” the ancient being explains, there is no humor or judgement in his tone, only understanding and kindness.
“However, I have not been to the library in quite some time,” the chestnut says, more to himself than the red eyed boy.

“Thankfully, we are in the perfect place to find the answer, if such a thing exists.”

The young god nods in agreement, that rare smile appearing once again. Really, he hadn’t smiled so much in decades and of course, he had to give the credit to his new companion, his new friend.

“With knowledge, we can change the world,” Seir says, his emerald eyes glazing over at the words. There was so much truth to that statement and it is what sets Delumine apart, it is what made them special. It was time for the rest of the world to be reminded of that fact once more.
The stallion’s eyes glide to Ipomoea once more as he prepares to speak again.
“They will know who we are again, there is nothing more powerful than what we have.”

With those words, it seemed that a phantom breeze rushed through the window and over his skin, it carried the aroma of the woods, as deep and ancient as he. Perhaps he only imagined it or perhaps the forest was ready to be awakened once more.

"Talk."
image credits

OOC: oof this is epic, I cannot wait
Tags: @Ipomoea

[Image: d76m7ty-c3d3b9e6-f9f9-4b8f-b85a-482e77b8...uNXpWjcHAk]
Sing me a lullaby of wolves and woods.
~
All interactions but maiming and death allowed.

Messages In This Thread
ageless hearts and blossoming souls. - by Seir - 11-03-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: ageless hearts and blossoming souls. - by Ipomoea - 11-04-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: ageless hearts and blossoming souls. - by Ipomoea - 11-14-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: ageless hearts and blossoming souls. - by Ipomoea - 11-23-2019, 11:05 PM
RE: ageless hearts and blossoming souls. - by Ipomoea - 12-13-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: ageless hearts and blossoming souls. - by Seir - 12-19-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: ageless hearts and blossoming souls. - by Ipomoea - 01-17-2020, 05:39 PM