Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The River Welcomes, The River Inspires

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

strangeness and
charm
The man seems quite surprised to see her, or maybe it’s something she said. Either way it’s amusing and Corrdelia can’t help but laugh. He bows back and introduces himself as Icarus Delphine. He is quite the talker, but she doesn't mind. She’s quite the talker herself.

She listens intently as he explains his origins and her ears perk at the mention of his mother living in Terrastella as well. Would she know her? She can’t blame him for wishing to stay in Delumine since their lands and library were equally beautiful. Corr follows his gaze again, this time to the sky, just as a brisk fall breeze passes through. It tousles her forelock into her eye and she shakes her head to move the hairs away. There is the wanderlust feeling again as he mentions wishing to travel more and she smiles. As much as she still missed her homeland, she could not deny that Novus held many great beauties in its lands.

Before the mare can get a question in about Icarus’ mother or comment on the scenery, he switches the subject to her wings and magic. It surprises her and she laughs again, feeling quite delighted by his excitement. What a curious thing he is. In a way, he reminds her of herself with the childlike gleam in his eyes and eagerness.

"Why yes, I do have wings and magic!" she replies proudly. "And not to worry dear, you’re not being rude at all. I have to say, I’m surprised you haven’t encountered a Pegasus yet being in Novus. Maybe we are rarer than I thought!" She tries to think if she has seen any here in Delumine, but her mind draws a blank. Maybe there are more of them in Terrastella.

"Curious," she says, pausing and looking at Icarus closely. As soon as she arrived in Novus, she realized she had the ability for minor telekinesis. Did this man not possess this power? Until now, it seemed like everyone here had it. "Are you not able to move things with your mind? I thought it was a Novus thing. As soon as I arrived here I could, anyway." She looks at the stone he’s playing with at his hoof. "Say- try to move that rock! Pick it up!" She grows excited and hopeful that he might be able to discover a hidden talent today.

@Icarus <3
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-29-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:29 PM