Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The River Welcomes, The River Inspires

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

"I’m Icarus, and this, is Corrdelia.” Sol dipped his massive head at the small stallion, smiling gently. There was an air of anxiety around the other male and he hated thinking that he had caused it. Sol might be a grump, but he wasnt cruel anymore. Before he could respond, the gray mare added in her greeting. "Hello there! We were just discussing magic and talents. What sort of abilities do you have… uh..? Well, what shall we call you?" Sol smiled at her and glanced at his hooves self-consciously.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both. I am Sol Bestiam... Though most just call me Sol." He introduced himself with a soft chuckle at his own expense. Once upon a time, he enjoyed to power the his name had packed. Now, he preferred the shortened form as he was reinventing himself as a new stallion. The colt he had been would never have been as open to meeting others and not being the one in complete control. At least Sol had found a way to express the pain and regrets to someone, finding someone that he held extremely dear in Bel.

"Magic and talents... Other than my twin wings that get twisted and make me clumsy at times, my only magic is my hooves. They... leave flaming prints behind me... though the flames extinguish quickly and never do much damage. They do warm water around them... but not hot enough to harm." He explained, finding that Cally's enthusiasm for his hooves at their meeting had made him much more aware of what they did and didnt do. "What about you two?" He asked, curious as to their own talents and such.

@Icarus - @Corrdelia
"Speaking."
Notes: -headdesk- not the greatest post

Messages In This Thread
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-29-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Sol Bestiam - 11-30-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:29 PM