Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The River Welcomes, The River Inspires

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Maxxie [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 1
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Icarus
"What if I could have some kind of magical ability?"

Icarus forces himself to let out a slow breath. Relax. He’s not threatening us. He glances at Corrdelia and chuckles. The small stallion looks back up at Sol. “As for myself? No magic or talents. Just traveling and exploring the lands. That’s about all I can do,” he says, giving a half smile. He knows fair well that he possesses no extremely interesting talents. Thanks, dwarfism. He is a hardy little thing, but that’s not really a talent. Icarus is just a regular citizen. 

He lets himself wonder momentarily. What if I could have some kind of magical ability? What would I even want? What could I even realistically have? Honestly, the ability to run without causing himself pain would be nice. Or possibly the ability to change his size at will; so he wouldn’t be so nervous around larger horses. He could just match their height. Wings would be fun! At least then I could get away if someone wanted to hurt me.

The last of Sol’s flaming prints disappear. “Flaming hoof prints, huh?” he inquires curiously. Curious to a fault he is. Icarus gazes downward at the large stallion’s hooves. “Do the flames singe your leg feathers? If you walked on ice or snow, would the ice and snow melt? Or would the flames be unable to light due to the cold and wet conditions?” Icarus questions, beginning to speak a bit quicker to get his unhealthy amount of questions out before Sol can even open his mouth.

"Speaking."
Thoughts.
@Corrdelia and @Sol Bestiam <3 
Adorable artwork by Maxxie and Absolute Zeros (on dA)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-29-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Icarus - 12-03-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:29 PM