Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - {Fall} Is Every Goodbye a True Goodbye?

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look forward toward the future...
There you shall find peace.

"Polar . . . ." Pol listened to the name escape her sister's lips, watched Bel seem to shrink into herself and hide under the wing of the massive stallion beside her. "N-no . . . you . . . you're . . . n-no." Pol flicked an ear and lifted her head as she stared at Bel. The mare that she had once known seemed to be a shadow of herself as the massive stallion beside her turned with her and kept his wing over her protectively. An internal monologue was playing through her head as she watched Below Zero with skeptical eyes. Why would she look so afraid to see her? Did she hate the filly that she had left to die? The thought ripped at her heart and she felt tears slide down her cheeks as she fought to keep standing proudly.

"Y-your dead . . . T-they made me l-leave you. You . . . N-no. Y-you can't be h-here. Y-you c-can't. Y-you're here . . . f-from the b-beyond aren't y-you. Y-you're here to . . . . p-punish me . . . for m-my sins. B-because I killed y-you. Y-you're here . . . . b-because I killed you. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." The stuttering, panicked words slid through her, almost making no sense as she fought through the fog of rejection that was threatening to overwhelm her. The dark stallion stared at her with eyes of solid gold. He was frowning between the similarly built mares, the realization that she was Bel's sister taking a hysterical amount of time to connect. Then he stared at her with mouth dropped and nuzzled Bel.

"Your boyfriend has the sense to realize that I am alive... I never died. You left me on the ice, but never bothered check back to see if I survived." She spat, emotional turmoil coloring her voice and making her over dramatic. "I was rescued by a band of nomads..." She began then cut off. Clearly the mare before her didnt care what had happened to her. She just cared that Pol was supposed to be dead. The thought speared through her like an icy spear, chipping away at the icy mask that she was struggling to maintain. Pol didnt really blame Bel for leaving her. That was all Ice Shard and their father. But with the reaction that she was getting, Pol had a hard time not blaming her older sister at that point.

"Why should I bother to explain what happened after the pod disappeared into the sea? Would you even care?" She asked, her voice cracking as more tears slipped through her mask. A small part of her had been so excited to see her sister, to finally have her back or at least have closure. Did Below Zero really not want her anymore? Had she hardened like their sire and decided that Pol was not worth the time or effort to care for?

"Speech"
@Below Zero
Notes: omg such a drama queen!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Fall} Is Every Goodbye a True Goodbye? - by Polar North - 12-06-2019, 07:09 PM