Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - {Fall} Is Every Goodbye a True Goodbye?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look forward toward the future...
There you shall find peace.

Pol watched her sister as she seemed to shake apart. A huge part of her heart was crumbling at the sight of her beloved sister and her pain, while another was struggling to stay strong in the face of her own turmoil. The massive stallion beside Bel was glaring daggers at the young mare, his eyes as fiery as his hooves as he sought to comfort his dear friend. Hmmm.. Perhaps she hadnt been wrong at labeling him her mate... He was protective enough and clearly did not like the pain that Bel was going through. Had to give Bel credit... he was much more handsome than that obnoxious Ice Shard.

"I never . . . I never stopped . . . caring. I never . . . stopped . . . It was my fault . . . I left you behind . . . I abandoned you . . . . It's my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault . . . I thought I had . . . I thought I had killed you." Pol flicked an ear again as she stared at her sister. With a sigh, the filly dropped her head and shook it, looking back up with her lavender eyes and trying to catch Bel's gaze. "Stop. I dont blame you. Not really. I blame Ice Shard and our father. I watched them force you to leave. I know that you didnt have any other choice. Yes, I was angry, and hurt... but I dont place the blame on you. I have blamed myself enough for what happened. Can you calm down before your mate decides to kill me like his flaming hooves and furious eyes keep threatening?" She grumbled the last bit, shooting glares back at the black pegasus with cold to match the glaciers of the north.

"I am sorry..." Pol murmured as she took a step back. The fury dissolved and left her feeling a new sort of emotional turmoil. She regretted her words, regretted seeking out her sister as she had departed. Guilt raged around her pain and sorrow, making her heart feel like it was caught in a hurricane of emotions. Turning her head away, she wiped away the tears that had been streaming down her face and tried to find composure. It was hard to remember that she was only two years old. She had lived a lifetime in those years and had been forced to grow up and mature too fast. But she didnt blame Below Zero. Not at all.

"I will go... I didnt mean to ruin your night. I apologize..." She murmured, her voice soft and broken.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: oh my heart. This thread is killing me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Fall} Is Every Goodbye a True Goodbye? - by Polar North - 12-09-2019, 07:17 PM