Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - {Fall} Is Every Goodbye a True Goodbye?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

"I've missed you too, Polar. More than I can say. I couldn't bare it . . . staying with the Pod. I left two days after we. . . . walked away from you. I had tried to go back to where I had last seen you . . . but . . . I couldn't get my barrings. I don't remember how long I swam for, desperate to find you if I could . . . ." Pol shot her a wobbly smile and sighed. "Can we just scrap it up as the entire thing sucked? The whole situation was like swimming into a school of jellyfish. But we have found each other... and got the whale shark sized emotions off of our flukes. Not to say we forget it... because I dont think we could forget what has made us who we are in terms of how we had to grow and change through the years. But at least move forward with less turmoil." She couldnt believe what came out of her mouth... But at the same time, she knew that she couldnt hold onto the pain and emotions forever and trying to do so would make things worse. She had grown up with the pain, the rejection, the desire to find home and Bel. "Please, Bella? I think we need to both let go of the pain and heal." There she went, showing the medic that had grown in the place of pain and chaos.

"I've been in Novus for a while now, however, making home in the Dusk Courts, when Asterion was still the triton of those waters . . . er, land.  I'm so sorry Polar, for everything that happened after that fateful attack . . . But I promise, I will never abandon you again. If you so much as scream my name, I will come running. I lost you once, I won't have it happen again." Pol could feel the emotion surging from Bel and had to step back to look at her. It was at that point that she really realized that she and Bel were much more similarly built. At 2 years old, Pol was standing close to 15 hands, nearly even with Bel. With that being noted, Pol was very leggy and slender, where Bel was stocky and fully filled out to look like a mature mare. Shaking away the comparisons that had jumped to the forefront of the filly's head, she met her sister's blue eyes with her own double set of lavender. "I am so glad we found each other again, Bella. I couldnt imagine living my life without a chance of seeing you. That alone nearly made me give up many times. I feel like a huge weight is gone... Like an octopus finally released my body from its crushing grip." She laughed softly, eyes still watery with emotion and her mangled tail flicking behind her randomly. Being around the fires and warmth made her tail stop aching and it was unusual enough that she had to really think about it for a moment.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: {Fall} Is Every Goodbye a True Goodbye? - by Polar North - 02-12-2020, 06:39 PM