Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Trevelyan
"Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight: Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocents? There you will find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon; and in the end, they'll retain what the others don't: their humanity."
"Not your favorite time of the season, is it?" Trey snorted at her question, turning to face the smaller mare and allowing his gaze to travel over her form. She was elegant, much smaller and lighter than he, and had striking wings that really caught his eye as they seemed to sparkle against the snow. "Not in the slightest. I grew up swimming in coastal waters, usually much, much warmer than this." He laughed, eyes traveling back out to the sea as if he could see his home under the surf. His former home...

"Truth be told, I'm not fond of the chill either, but the games to be played - now that's another story. You look odd, by the way. What are you? That sounds terrible, how about we pretend I asked, Who are you? My name is Caelum. Your tail looks neat, Are you a fast swimmer with it? You look a little like a fish - in case you didn't know!" Trey felt his attention snap back to the mare and smiled at her. "Less fish and more shark, if you please. I am Trey. Similar to one of my dear friends that I have been seeking since we separated and went different ways, I am not exactly horse... I am a Carcharhinus Equus Ferus, a Horse Shark in simple terms. My shiver is north a good chunk, lead by my brother. I found that I was not happy there and decided to explore the land more." He explained, realizing after saying it that his species name was either super intimidating to say, or sounded rather pathetic. A snort echoed through him and he shook his head slightly.

"What about you? What is your story?" Trey asked, trying to get their conversation really going.

"Speech"
@Caelum
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 12-08-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Trevelyan - 12-16-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Trevelyan - 02-09-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Trevelyan - 02-12-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 02-26-2020, 12:07 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Trevelyan - 03-12-2020, 04:46 PM