Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - winter song

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaeri

This Antiope is the Antiope she had been thinking of and so she's delighted. She has only ever heard things, but hadn't had the chance to meet her since coming down from the mountains. Now here she stands, more beautiful than anyone could've ever described her. It truly is an honor, but also a strange coincidence.

What exactly brought the Regent onto the island? Maybe it's the same reason Vaeri is here- because she had been called to explore. It's like the land has a strange pull that's hard to ignore. For her though, it could've also been the fae. Even though they scattered for now, she knows they'll come back to her later. She feels a connection to them and is curious what else they could teach her. Perhaps they might know of any special goods hiding on the island that she can take with her. She's already found what appears to be a rare crystal and has it stuffed in her pack.

She is pulled back into the conversation by Antiope's question and smiles. "I'm a dancer," Vae says, leaning forward suggestively. She sways her body back and forth as if to mimic a dance, then steps back to do a twirl. The pattern of her coat is like a cluster of twinkling stars in the night sky as she moves.

"I come from a long line of Shed-Stars," she explains, looking up at the moon above them as she used to always do. Vae remembers wishing upon the moon for an adventure almost every night and longing to make her dream come true. It still doesn't feel real to be here now and away from everything she grew up with. "So Denocte has been my home since birth, but I only just recently joined the Court. My family kept to the mountains." She begins to sway again, not wishing to become sad about her upbringing. Her family will always hold a special place in her heart, but there was a reason she went on her own path. She had to. It was what her heart wanted.

"What about you?" Vae asks, still admiring the bright red ribbon in the woman's hair. Maybe if it became loose, she could sneak it away. Red had the potential to be a good color on her. "What brought you to the Court?" Antiope is certainly no Shed-Star, but there is something wild about her. Hopefully she'll be willing to share.

"Speaking."

Vaeri Evenstar.

@Antiope <3

Messages In This Thread
winter song - by Antiope - 12-12-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 12-26-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: winter song - by Antiope - 01-02-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 01-12-2020, 12:52 AM
RE: winter song - by Antiope - 01-18-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 01-27-2020, 01:02 AM
RE: winter song - by Antiope - 02-06-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 02-17-2020, 12:47 AM