Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - winter song

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaeri

Somewhere else, she says and Vaeri's eyes grow wider. She's expecting to hear more of the land and its wonders, but unfortunately that's not what happens. The woman is vague, simply mentioning that she lived near the sea and nothing more. There are many possibilities as to why that is, but either way, Vae is slightly disappointed. Still, she's not one to let small things bring her down. If the Regent wanted to keep her story secret, that's perfectly fine with her.

But there are other worlds out there. Her imagination is always going wild about what could be. When one looks out at the sea and sees nothing along the horizon, it's hard not to think about it. She's heard stories, but some day, once she's traveled all of Novus, she hopes to set out on a new journey. Where? Vae has no clue, but that's okay. There's a lot of time to figure that out.

Her ears swing forward when Antiope mentions she's been here before. Once again, Vaeri has heard rumors of the island and its many changes. Though that's all it's been- rumors, stories. Nothing she's seen herself, but it all sounds so fascinating. Especially if it had been as magical looking as it is right now. The other mare is right, one could not possibly stay away from here.

The Shed-Star thinks back to where the fae had shown her. It seemed so peaceful and sacred, but absolutely beautiful. "There's this place I was shown the other night by the light fae. It's a waterfall but it's frozen, so it looks like it's encapsulated in crystals," she says with her entire being glowing as she describes it. Something about it resonated with her and she feels excited to possibly show someone else. "I'd love to show you and maybe you can tell me more about what sights you've seen here on the way?" Vae feels eager and hopeful that Antiope will take up her offer. If anything, she'll enjoy having the company.

"Speaking."

Vaeri Evenstar.

@Antiope I figure we can close this out in our next replies? <3

Messages In This Thread
winter song - by Antiope - 12-12-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 12-26-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: winter song - by Antiope - 01-02-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 01-12-2020, 12:52 AM
RE: winter song - by Antiope - 01-18-2020, 03:36 PM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 01-27-2020, 01:02 AM
RE: winter song - by Antiope - 02-06-2020, 04:31 PM
RE: winter song - by Vaeri - 02-17-2020, 12:47 AM