Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Abandon SHIP

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN 

Warmth leaked from him like smoke, embracing the two of them within a cocoon of friendship and laughter. Rostislav was so easy to get along with, a man of simple pleasures and lazy smiles - one day soon, he mused, the two of them would have to laze by the lake with some of Rost's famous drink. The thought - a premonition, more likely - brought that graceless grin to his lips even before the muscular stallion spoke;

As the words filtered through his ears, a slow, mirthful smile crept into Reichenbach's silver eyes. Rosti, living here? It was enough to burst out with laughter, such happiness and mirth had filled his vibrant veins - Calligo be blessed, he was having some good luck these days. 

"I would gladly welcome you into Denocte and The Night Court - on one condition"

The Night King paused, letting the silence stretch between them until only the gentle lapping of the lake could be heard. Finally he continued, amusement lightening him as if he were made not of hefty muscle and bone but featherlight smoke and ash -

"I want you to be my - our - Warden."

Another pause, seriousness creeping her stoic fingers along his neck. His voice lowered ever so slightly as he said:

"It would be a big responsibility, I know, Rost. But I can think of nobody better to watch over my - our - people. Obviously I'll assist you where you need it, but I think the soldiers will like having a military man in control again - it's been too long since they've had proper training."

Gods, he shouldn't be spilling Night Court secrets to a Solterran but - well, Rostislav was no longer a man of hot, burning sand. He was a Denoctian - made of stars and smoke, wild and most importantly, free.

TOO CLOSE
TOO FIERCELY  
@Rostislav 
BABE I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT WELCOME TO THE COURT ROSTI YA SEXY THANG

Messages In This Thread
Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-12-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-16-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 08:55 PM