Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Abandon SHIP

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN

Tension leaked into him as he awaited Rostislav's reply, concerned now that he had perhaps jumped the gun when it came to asking the gruff stallion to serve in the court immediately - perhaps Rosti desired a well earned rest. Solterra was, after all, a very military inspired system. But it was not dissent that left Rosti's black lips, much to Reichenbach's joy. He returned the rough shove with his own soft muzzle, pushing mahogany skin against dusty gold as he leaned companionably on his new Warden.

"I must say Solterra's loss appears to be my gain"

He flashed a cheeky grin, eyes bright with mirth. Maxence was a strict man - and no doubt had won many wars by being so, but sometimes rules and regulations constricted the life out of others, rather than liberating their concerns. Rostislav was not a man that could have been ordered to perform - he simply did perform, regardless of being told to do so. He was also a loyal man, and loyalty was hard-won sometimes, especially when there was no history to base it off of. No, Rostislav would have found life in Solterra a little restrictive - he needed the wildness and freedom of Denocte. 

"Come - I'd like you to meet the soldiers, and perhaps some of the other members of Court. Camdis, I believe you know?"

Reichenbach began to walk back toward the keep, occasionally mentioning important names or traditions that Rostislav would now need to learn. 

TOO CLOSE
TOO FIERCELY  
@Rostislav
What a quick reply from me?? So strange haha
Anywho I was thinking we could leave this here and continue at the keep?

Messages In This Thread
Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-12-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-16-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by inkbone - 08-13-2017, 03:22 AM