Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! wherever i go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kealie [PM] Posts: 74 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [she/her/hers]  |  9 [Year 501 Winter]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Emotion Transference  |    Bonded: Vradara (Small Dragon)

she was powerful not because she wasn't scared,
but because she went on strongly despite her fear.
Maerys, for all her quaking intuition and keen perception, did not see the orb of light that led Kindred deeper and deeper into her frostbitten future. The snow that danced so wonderfully in the light was a glass ballerina conducted by the island's wintry breath, and to Maerys, it stole the show from any twinkling fairy lights. It was her toddler-like curiosity that had led her so far into the glacial forest, the island's very pulse reeling her into its iron-cold clutch.

The silver woman could feel the fairies titters along her body as she skipped, bounced, danced, and rocked her way through the snowy eden. They laughed with her, a cold parallel to the reality Kindred faced just around the  - "Oh, hello," she (with her ever-enduring kind expression) exalted, coming to an abrupt pause after turning directly into the stranger's path, her dance bellowing to be morphed into a duet as the euphoric energy in her soul pressed to ask the stranger to join her.

But the stranger did not seem in the mood to dance with the dun girl.

Kindred was adorned charmingly and carried a sort of beauty about her, but there was desolation in the scene. She moved with an eager purpose that contrasted with the dance Maerys had been enacting only moments prior. Her eyes scanned the scene repeatedly, so hungry to find something. Truthfully, it did not seem like the stranger wanted help, but it did seem like she needed it.

"How long has't thee been out here?" The small piles of snow that had formed where they could on her body were quite the tell - she'd been out here for a while. Maerys was not properly protected from the snow like others were with thick fur and thick skin, but she had not been out here long enough for it to bother her yet. "Wouldst thee take pleasure in joining me in the warmth? There is a cave mere moments away." Her breath is pale against the numbing air as the words leave her lips and her eyes blink thoughtfully at the frost that patiently kisses her face and leaves powdered illusions sitting heavy on her lashes.

"Oh," she said as if just remembering something. Her eyes glimmer with delight as a soft smile tugs her lips upwards and then into the words "I am Maerys."
M A E R Y S
code created by kaons and modified by me

[Image: maerys-pixel.png]

x

force and magic always permitted

Messages In This Thread
!! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-18-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-23-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-23-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-24-2019, 01:24 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-25-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-31-2019, 05:36 AM