Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Cass [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Seir
may the ancients guide you.

Seir’s anger was a tangible, sharp taste in his mouth, his lips curved in a frown. The godling was not one to ever raise his voice or allow himself to feel the rage that was now boiling just beneath the surface of his skin. The lantern upon his tine swung violently and creaked loudly with each movement as he raced towards the meeting room. However, he halted before entering, allowing himself to breathe as he was swallowed by the shadows. Here, he could allow himself to hear every word before he made a judgement.
However, after hearing all the discussion, he wished he hadn’t waited.
Swallowing his anger for a moment, the godling enters the meeting, his antlered head held high, verdant eyes blazing.

“Excuse me a moment,” the regent interrupts, his voice was deadly serious, commanding silence from the crowd. His eyes find his king, the young royal he’d given his loyalty to and his eyes scream a silent apology for the words that he was about to say.

“You all know nothing,” the ancient says simply.
“Do you actually know anything about the Viride or what resides there?” he asks, his voice demanding.
“Because I lived there for over a century and none of you knew we were there, do not pretend that you understand what is happening or how to handle it,” the antlered immortal explains, his voice filled with a controlled anger before turning his eyes to Maerys.

“You,” he pauses for a moment, the silence screaming.
“How dare you question Delumine and our ability to handle this ourselves, child, do you know anything about what you speak of? Have you ruled a kingdom? Have you ever held a dying king in your hands or witnessed children murdered for the same ignorance you are spouting? Perhaps you should go face the creature alone and then scream to help from another court,” Seir demands, his green eyes alight with rage.
“I am not one to grow angry, but how dare you question us, we cannot show any sort of weakness to the other courts, they already see us as a barely a threat,” the godling explains.

“It is time for you all to know what I am and why I have the audacity to speak of these things,” Seir says, his voice quiet, yet holding the same authority.
“I am one of the Eira, I am the very myth that haunts the Viride and whispers the secrets of the ancients,” Seir explains, the rage in his eyes softening.
“All I ask is that you all stop acting as if you know what this could be and perhaps wait a moment before we act rashly.”

“Unless Ipomoea says otherwise, I do not think it wise to ask for help from any other court in this matter, this is how wars begin,” Seir says, his eyes turning once again to his king, the enormity of his warning ringing throughout the room.

"Talk."
image credits

OOC: I am so sorry, I did warn you all that he is grumpy. I don't even know why he is so pissed.
Tags: All of you who have answered.

[Image: d76m7ty-c3d3b9e6-f9f9-4b8f-b85a-482e77b8...uNXpWjcHAk]
Sing me a lullaby of wolves and woods.
~
All interactions but maiming and death allowed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Thana - 12-27-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Ipomoea - 12-30-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Seir - 12-30-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Thana - 12-31-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Ipomoea - 01-03-2020, 03:51 PM