Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - change of pace

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaeri

as the moon ascends ,
the wolves come out to see the end

It's not often that Vaeri is caught in the act of collecting, but when she is, it's a hard situation to explain. When she hears another voice, it sounds higher pitched like a child but it doesn't startle her too badly. She can't help but smile at the young guard when she turns around, seeing the makeshift weapon pointing straight at her.

"Not exactly," she replies warmly. "I'm bringing a piece of Delumine home with me." And she is. The rock called to her in such a way that she had to bring it home with her. She wants to remember the sights she's seen here and what better way to do so than bring a small token back? Plus it would've nagged her all day if she hadn't picked it up.

As the girl's voice wavers, it's hard to tell if she's truly afraid of Vae or not. The Star-Shed decides to play along and see if it's just a game. Maybe this girl is a soon-to-be warrior and is practicing her confrontational skills.

"And what will be my fate, young warrior?" Vae says with a challenge lingering in her words. She takes the stone back out of her pack for a moment to twirl it around in the air in between them. Almost as if to say to the girl, 'if you want it, come get it'.

@Maret sorry this literally took me eons and it's short :(
“Speaking.”

Messages In This Thread
change of pace - by Vaeri - 12-26-2019, 01:11 AM
RE: change of pace - by Maret - 12-29-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: change of pace - by Vaeri - 01-21-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: change of pace - by Maret - 02-10-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: change of pace - by Vaeri - 03-09-2020, 12:23 AM