Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- when the past is present

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Weir looks out at Rosti as he plops down to the ground. Her eyes half open and half closed but obviously, she is watching him, a smile seamlessly plastered on her face as she looks him over. She looks to make sure he has no obvious injuries or limps and that he still seems to be in good health but she also looks at the way his beard moves as he talks and she watches the spiral of his horns reflected the light that filtered through the leaves from above. Weir’s ears focused on him and only him now. She chuckled when he moaned about the relic, it was endearing and she could relate to how he is feeling right now.

Weir rolls onto her side in the direction of Rosti so that she could look at him better. Her braids and loose hair must have been disheveled but Weir could care less about how she looked right now. She was so relaxed that even time could pass by without her even noticing it’s passing. She looked a little more alive now than before as she giggled at him. She wasn’t laughing at him as if something she thought was funny, she just liked to listen to him talk with his strange accent and how it felt against her ears. That’s wonderful that you have a home now! Where is that exactly? You must know so much more than I do now. I live with the Dusk Court in Terrastella. She reaches her muzzle out towards him and into his space so that she could brush her nose on his cheek. She lingers there for a moment breathing in his scent before she pulls back out of his personal space.

I have missed you since our last encounter. I have been resting partially and exploring my own land. I am starting a collection of plants from around Novus to catalog and experiment with. I have met my new sovereign once, she is extremely beautiful! I have not found anything like you have. What is this orb that you have look like? Do you have it with you? Weir used her telekinesis that everyone on Novus has to pluck a small purple flower from nearby and placed it in Rosti’s mane with a grin. That looks better! She laughed joyously and mischievously as if daring him to play a game.

@Rostislav

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
when the past is present - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-13-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-23-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-27-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Rostislav - 07-27-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 04:56 PM