Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hollow bones

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

— sic itur ad astra —

The man appears to be a child of Gaia as flowers come up through the snow and follow his footsteps. Corr would be more amazed by this if she wasn't so anxious about Hāsta. All the possible scenarios swim around in her head and make her feel dizzy. Part of her feels sorry for the way she's treated the crow in the past. Even if it just seemed like their usual banter, maybe she went too far and it made the bird leave. Maybe she'll never come back. A pit forms in her stomach.

His voice is kind as he offers to help and she can feel warmth radiating from his aura. It doesn't completely calm her nerves, but it's still somewhat comforting. There is a flash of green-blue around him for a moment and she gives him a small smile.

But there is still that pang of anxiety. Corr isn't sure if she's just feeling her own or if this man feels it too. Does he know something she doesn't?

"Two days," she answers quietly, turning her gaze back to the ground. The mare fidgets and paws at the snow, which brings up bits of dirt along with it. Although it may not seem like a long time, it is for Hāsta. Corr can feel it- something is wrong.

"We live in Terrastella, but she came with me to return a book I borrowed from the library. It got late, so we set up camp for a night and I haven't seen her since. It… It's not like her," she explains, recounting her panic when she woke up that morning. The crow would leave for breakfast but she always made it quick. There was always a feeling Corr had too, almost like an invisible link or thread that connected them together. She can't feel it anymore and she's afraid to face the truth of this.

"Do you know these woods well? I would greatly appreciate your help." The forest has become a maze at this point being such unknown territory. She's tried searching by both land and sky, but without any luck. She feels hopeful this man may be able to help after all. Certainly another set of eyes could be useful.

"Speaking."
credits

@Ipomoea <3

Messages In This Thread
hollow bones - by Corrdelia - 01-02-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: hollow bones - by Ipomoea - 01-24-2020, 03:28 PM
RE: hollow bones - by Corrdelia - 02-11-2020, 11:02 PM
RE: hollow bones - by Ipomoea - 02-17-2020, 02:00 PM
RE: hollow bones - by Corrdelia - 02-27-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: hollow bones - by Ipomoea - 03-21-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: hollow bones - by Corrdelia - 03-24-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: hollow bones - by Ipomoea - 04-27-2020, 12:26 PM