Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Violence Is Not Normal, It Is Taught

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

Emersyn says the storm energizes her, as it does to Lu, and so this very well may go according to plan. The sea acts like it knows this and only laps more furiously at their feet. It begs for them both to come into its waters to get away - to join it. It's somewhere between a worried mother and a hungry predator.

But the woman still has fear. She doesn't want to doubt Lucinda, but there is a part of her that does. Maybe Lu can't blame her given how this is their first meeting. She can see it in the other mare's eyes though, she is so close.

"I can," Lu reassures her, not taking her eyes off the woman. The glow of her eyes does not waver.

Then Emersyn gets closer. With every step, the sweet smell of her blood is stronger. The warmth from her skin is more noticeable, as is her bare neck she so badly wants to grab hold of with her teeth.

And so she does.

Lu does not answer Emersyn's question of trust because she doesn't need to. She is merely a pawn. Something to satisfy her hunger and desire to destroy. Even if it's not to completely kill this woman, she's still destroying a part of her. The part that is entirely mortal and manipulating it. She will not be the same after this, but that's what makes it better. She will be Changed and even stronger than before.

Maybe, there will even be a link as Anandi claims there to be.

Lucinda drags Emersyn into the sea and as they go under, there isn't so much a splash, but a sigh from the water. It's a sigh of relief that finally, its daughter has returned and she's brought another with her. Lu sinks her teeth into the mare's flesh as they go down. Her form has changed within an instant and her brilliant fins and tail replace her wings. Above them, there are still flashes of lightning, but the sound of thunder can no longer be heard.

There is only the sea and the pounding in her chest.

"Speaking."

@Emersyn wasn't sure if I should take it all the way through in this post, so let me know if you want me to add on more!

Messages In This Thread
Violence Is Not Normal, It Is Taught - by Emersyn - 01-05-2020, 03:10 AM
RE: Violence Is Not Normal, It Is Taught - by Lucinda - 01-12-2020, 12:01 AM
RE: Violence Is Not Normal, It Is Taught - by Lucinda - 01-23-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: Violence Is Not Normal, It Is Taught - by Lucinda - 04-05-2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Violence Is Not Normal, It Is Taught - by Lucinda - 04-12-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Violence Is Not Normal, It Is Taught - by Lucinda - 05-30-2020, 04:53 PM