Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - shopping and shipping

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 45 — Threads: 5
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I thought that I heard you sing

Ard always said he needed to learn to watch where he was going, that one of these days he’d run face-first into someone or something. Did he take that advice? Not really, but not because he refused to, more like that he just forgot to. Ard also always said he shouldn’t be so kind and trusting to strangers, and usually Erd would just laugh and shrug him off saying that everything would be fine, but he had also gotten kidnapped from his home in Terrastella and stolen away to Denocte for some time, so. Maybe he should start listening to his brother more, or at least exercising a little bit of caution.

Regardless, as he stepped back out away from the vendor they had been browsing goods at, the sudden shout of ’Watch out!’ gave him absolutely no time to react or, as the stranger had claimed, to ‘watch out’. The force of the collision knocked Erd back a few steps and nearly off of his feet, his thin legs flailing and hooves scrabbling for purchase and stability as he was suddenly knocked off balance. White-feathered wings spread out to try and help catch himself, and luckily he didn’t go careening into the stall vendor or get knocked down, but almost immediately Ard was standing over him with a look of blatant panic and dread written on his face.

Erd laughed softly and shook his head, letting his wings fold back at his side as he straightened up and gave himself a full-body shake. He pressed himself against Ard’s terrified side and placed a chaste kiss on his twin’s cheek before focusing on the stranger that ran right into him, concern growing in his breast until he saw that she was very much okay and unharmed, other than sweaty from some sort of mad dash she had been attempting through the bustling markets.

The pale colored youth, for she could be nothing but, straightened as well and seemed all too humored by the situation, the canine creature on her heels practically running into her rump. It was a wreck through and through, and Erd found himself chuckling beneath his breath at the humor of it all.

He grinned, broad and boyish, pressing himself a little closer to Ard. “Ah, no apologies needed! Are you two okay? I’m sorry, I should’ve watched where I was going. I hope I didn’t hurt either of you?”

Then, a sudden shift, a youthful attention snagged as the girl’s rich blue eyes widened at spotting Ard. A twin herself, she claimed to be, but a quick glance around told Erd that her supposed sister was nowhere around to be seen. At least not yet.

Before he could formulate some sort of reply to that, another youth happened by, this one with a coat of rich sorrel. This lad seemed young but incredibly thoughtful, picking his way through the crowd to make sure they were alright. Erd flushed a little, embarrassed that they accidentally made a scene amidst a place so busy and populated.

“Oh, I think we’re fine. No harm done, right?” His warm, jovial smile remained, posture loosening where he stood next to his younger twin. Eyes darting from each youth and the canine companion, he went on, all merry smiles and good cheer. “My name’s Erd, this is my brother Ard. He doesn’t talk, but that’s okay because I talk enough for the both of us. What’re your names? … And do either of you happen to know a good vendor for buying paints or charcoals?”

“Speaking.”
credits

Messages In This Thread
shopping and shipping - by Ard - 01-26-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: shopping and shipping - by Erd - 01-26-2020, 12:50 PM
RE: shopping and shipping - by Aspara - 03-29-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: shopping and shipping - by Kibou - 03-29-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: shopping and shipping - by Erd - 04-04-2020, 12:18 PM
RE: shopping and shipping - by Ard - 04-04-2020, 12:28 PM
RE: shopping and shipping - by Aspara - 04-09-2020, 03:57 PM