Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lady i swear by all flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi

S
he loved the awe that fell across the faces of those who saw her performing; the pure magic of it - that was the Benevolent spirit. A fairy queen, truly, music dancing around her as she floated upon the ground, sprightly, as if she had any magic of her own. Like her people, she had been born without it, and like her people, she had come to value it as a commodity. The ideal recruit was a magic-wielder; dancers and musicians were a dime a dozen, though the Benevolent preferred to collect the exceptional among them. Mesnyi had only the appearance of magic, the smell and sound of it, but not the truth thing. The only magic she could claim belonged to the violin and its ever-shifting case. And the secrets of these she either did not know or would not tell.

”I know only drinking songs. I don’t suppose it plays many of those.” She would have taken that smile to heart if she didn’t know how the music had put a knife in his. ”I hope you don’t make a habit of performing for strangers in the wilderness, Jasmine.” The words were almost light enough to be shrugged off. Mesnyi smiled her own showmanship grin. 

”Ah, unfortunately it is my sole purpose.” The glass bow skittered along steel strings apprehensively. ”I’m a performer. This is my life,” she said, pausing to let her eyes fall to the violin. ”What is your purpose, Daniel?” She looked back up at him, her gaze wilder now, vulpine and glimmering. 

@Sarkan | Fee Ra Huri | "speaks" | notes: uh oh sisters
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 01-28-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Sarkan - 01-30-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 02-05-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Sarkan - 02-11-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 03-03-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Sarkan - 03-16-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 03-20-2020, 08:22 PM