Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - red lips, french kiss

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

take this burden away from me
and bury it before it buries me

“Are you that difficult to manage?” There is a hint of humor lingering in her words as she playfully asks them. Blue eyes sneak to the lion as he huffs and she laughs at the relationship between the two. She wonders, knows, she must not be the first girl he has talked to like this or smiled to like that. How many others has he found today? But there is a part of her that just doesn't care because she likes what he says and she is warmed by his smile.

For now, she will pretend she is the first and the only.

“Oh?” She says with her laughter again. “You are quite charming, you know that?” Charming, yes. She has seen the type, knows the type. Memories, pleasant though, of Caspian rush through her mind. He may have been flirty, and a bit too ‘free with his love,’ as her aunt once described men like him, but Elena found herself enjoying his company, even if she had done so begrudgingly and in spite of herself. She finds a similar flare with El Toro, and the palomino cannot say with an ounce of honesty in her heart, the she was annoyed by it.

She nods to his comment. “Blue eyed blonds, our family is full of them,” she says. “Be careful who you talk to now. You may think you see me, but it might really be my cousin!” She says, and she didn't mean Lilli for once, but Marcelo. The relation in House Legacy was obvious, even if they were unique, there was undoubtedly something that connected them all.

He catches her interest once more. “Solterra?” Elena has yet to travel to the kingdom drenched in sand (she cannot manage to part with her sea air or the flowers of Dawn for long enough.) And, if she is being honest, the sands frightened her. “Oh, I promise, I’m harmless,” she says before bumping him with her nose lightly. “Mostly.” She teases. “I haven't been to Solterra before,” she admits almost sheepishly. “I’ve seen a desert once in my life, do the dunes really roll like the ocean waves?”

so take away this apathy
bury it before it buries me

@El Toro

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Messages In This Thread
red lips, french kiss - by Elena - 02-01-2020, 12:25 PM
RE: red lips, french kiss - by El Toro - 03-09-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: red lips, french kiss - by Elena - 04-05-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: red lips, french kiss - by El Toro - 04-23-2020, 01:05 AM