Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Alien or Friend (Below Zero)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
sometimes it feels just like i'm falling in the ocean
let the waves up take me down, let the hurricane set in motion
The aquatic creature danced deep beneath the waves, her form slipping with ease as she travelled beneath the coral beds, swimming amongst the local tropical fish population that made the reef home. She glanced towards Yukime to the side with, before releasing a vibrant laugh, bubbles escaping from her gills in a rush of air as she turned towards the ice serpent that was being stalked by some curious, but tiny eels. Her fluke pushed down hard through the water, surging her forward as she angled herself towards her bonded familiar. Arching her body, she swam in a tight circle around the alien serpent, allowing the creature to wrap around her neck and cling tightly before she took off away from the clearly disappointed eels. "There, there, Yukime. I'll rescue you from the scary eels." Bel's voice sang out teasingly as she grinned at the unimpressed creature clinging to her spine.

Yukime huffed before simply stretching out along Bel's back, sulking at the teasing, "Ah, don't get your tail in a twist. I'm just teasing you!" Bel stated with a smile, as she angled her body towards the surface, breaching the water with a flash of light reflecting of her blue and ivory hued coat and gray ram horns. The treader smile at the serpent before she angled herself towards the beach and dived below once more, swimming faster beneath the waves than fighting the current and air flow above, bubbles trickling from her gills as she took in more water, her body stripping it of Oxygen.

She neared the surface before too long, her breath coming easy - despite having been out a far distance initially, and with this time, surfacing as her hooves hit solid land, she was halted by an unfamiliar form that was clearly as dual in nature as her own. But unline her own whale fluke, her finned dorsal, or even the dual eyes of her species, his appearance was far more stream lined from a shark . . . . Bel couldn't help but to stare in surprise, the vapors seeming to shift cooled for a moment before steaming up in growing excitement, as she eagerly trotted forward, ignoring Yukime's caution about an unfamilar stranger, "YOU LOOK LIKE A SHARK!" Her voice almost squealed, the vowels slightly elongated and carried on the salt-water infused winds. "I've never seen anyone like you in the oceans, although, if you are more like a shark, I doubt you'd be out in the poles where I used to live. What's your name? Do you have a pod of others like you? What do you call your species? Do you eat fish too? If so, what's your favorite? I love tuna, and cod! But Salmon is my absolute favorite. Oh, where are my manners!?

"You'd think I was raised by lionfish, all bluster and no manners! My name is Below Zero, but you can call me Bel!
" There was a pause as Ice shards are shot at Bel's hooves, causing Bel to glance at the irrate Yukime, before smiling innocently and purposely ignoring Yukime's issue, "Oh, and this feisty Carver is Yukime! Say, are you an alien species?!?" She asked with innocence, before turning back to the annoyed serpent, "Oh hush Yukime. I'm just being friendly. You need to loosen up, you act like a squid with its tentacles in a twist!" To which Yukime responded with merely another untrusting huff.

"Bel"
Yukime
@'Trevelyan'
Notes:: Bel is just FULL of questions for the shark-horse

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Trevelyan - 02-14-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Below Zero - 02-15-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Trevelyan - 02-16-2020, 12:31 AM