Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Lets Strike A Fire And Let It Burn (Callynite)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Perfectly Fabulous in every way

"I 'buried' you because you were trying to wake the entire forest. I'm exhausted Huehuecoyotl, your shouting earlier woke me up. It was either bury you - or chase you out of Viride. Burying was the least exhausting route. Coy . . . please. I need some sleep, can we argue later? I've been on patrols practically non-stop lately." Coy shook his head and chuckled softly. "In my defense... I wasnt trying to wake the forest, nor anyone else. I didnt realize that you were sleeping, nor that you have been on patrol. I apologize for everything, my dearest Callynite." His muzzle rested upon her neck as she drifted back off. "I will keep you safe. That is the one thing that I vow to do, even if you dont want me around." The stallion whispered as he felt his heart swell to bursting at her trust in him. Yep... She had him completely wrapped around her little hoof. The touch of the two gliders made him jump for a moment, but after assessing what the females were doing, he found himself smiling.

"You two are sweet. Thank you for your assistance, little ones." Coy murmured to them, careful to keep his voice down while Cally got much needed rest. He definitely preferred these two to the males that had been chewing him out in their language.

"I'm sorry. For burying you . . . that was mean. I know you don't like being dirty too." Coy laughed softly, eyes warm and gentle. "You are forgiven, little love. I prefer being buried to being chased away. And two of your terrors are not so bad... They helped me to clean up a bit and be more presentable. They are new, arent they? Granted, we have been kept apart since fall, so who knows what all has happened since then in your life. Other than the obvious magic that has appeared and is incredible." He was babbling a bit, still in awe of her powers and completely overwhelmed with the emotions that had overcome him when she had cuddled up to him.

"Thank you, though. For staying. It was easier to sleep . . . . with you nearby. I'm grateful. Could finally quiet my thoughts enough to rest. Mind you, if anyone finds out we were cuddling like this, I'll be forced to have the bushes throw berries at you whenever you walk past them. Red berries too - so you'll look like a walking holiday accessory." Coy laughed again, shaking his head. "I will be here whenever you desire, and for however long. You are the one calling the shots here, miss Cally. I have come to find myself completely at your mercies." Heck... she didnt know the half of it. Coy had found himself traveling near Delumine more and more in hopes of at least seeing the little doe in her day to day work. He eyed her carefully at the mention of red berries and tilted his head. "While I know that you would probably pelt me with berries... you would feel bad after because that red juice would dye my beautiful coat and make me look like a giant clown. And how could I accompany such a stunning little doe while looking ridiculous myself?" He teased, not feeling too worried about her painting his coat at this point.

"Sass"
@Callynite
Notes: <3
CREDIT to Maxxie for image

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Strike A Fire And Let It Burn (Callynite) - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-21-2020, 12:48 PM