Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - VACATION, CONTINUED

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Though she was used to others looking at her as if she was some foreign object, her stomach still sunk a little upon seeing his stare. Most looked at her with pity, his seemed less like pity, and more like horror. He was much worse at hiding it than others were too. It seemed he was so absorbed in staring at her that he had forgotten how to speak, as he stumbled over his words. Picoro hissed at him as he approached, and once again she turned her head to shush him.

The man continued to stare at her as he approached, so she tilted her head up to him and stared right back, with dull turquoise eyes. "This is Picoro" she replied "He's a sloth. Don't mind him, he's rather protective" right on cue the sloth started grumbling at her and she promptly ignored him. "You know I'm not offended if you ask what's wrong with me" she spoke softly, her words almost drowned out by the crashing below. "I'd rather prefer over you staring at me if I'm to be perfectly honest with you."

She took a step forward and was suddenly aware of just how much taller he stood then her, how sharp the horns on his head were. Mind you though they were pointed in such a direction that it seemed they would be awkward to use for harm. "I'm Luvena" she introduced herself "I came from the dusk court, just to explore a bit. The swamp begins to feel rather small after a week or two" she smalled "not to mention the mud"

@Eltoro

Messages In This Thread
VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 03-10-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 03-20-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 03-20-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 03-20-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 04-23-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 07-18-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 08-17-2020, 02:07 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 01-04-2021, 02:53 PM