Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - vile hearts

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

i know you thought that you could bury me
put me six feet down beneath your guilty pleas
Anandi's smile is disgusting and infuriating. It makes Lucinda want to lean over and rip it off her face. Of course, the woman would likely enjoy it all too much, so she does not move. Instead she listens to her talk and cringing at being called honey. This must be her game- give her all these gestures and remarks until Lu snaps.

Unfortunately for her, Lu has a lot of patience.

But it seems maybe, Anandi is the one to snap first. She shows her teeth when Lu speaks of killing and it seems she's been insulted. Lu smiles back, her own sharp teeth appearing. She's ready for a fight and to taste blood on her tongue, but is disappointed to see the tension ease off.

Coward.

It takes a minute for the kelpie to get her words out, but when she does, all Lu can do is laugh. It's a loud cackle that she tilts her head back for because the statement is just too hilarious. Anandi wanted to know if she was alright? Here is the woman who had not too long ago had her jaws around her throat. Who dragged her down, down, down, into the dark abyss of the sea. Who wrapped her sea-form around Lu like a snake until she could barely breathe. Who left Lu at the bottom of the ocean to fend for herself. It's a relief Abraxia had been there or else maybe she wouldn't have made it back to the surface.

At least before Anandi disappeared, Abraxia had made some kind of mark on the woman's flesh. Some day, she'll have to look to see if her talons left a scar.

The dragon is growling by her side at the Emissary, but Lu brushes her head with the tip of her wing to calm her. "You are quite the good liar, I have to say," she finally says, her stomach aching from all the laughing. "Sharing in my disgust of the Courts, but it turns out you're one of them and living in the luxury of being Dusk's Emissary. Now you're worried about me like a detached friend or family member?" The only one who truly cared about Lu is her brother, Diaval. And of course, he is nowhere to be found.

"You're something else, you little witch," she adds with a wicked smile. There is something deeper now, as if she's no longer laughing at the situation and a darkness has come over her. It's like hunger and wanting. What would happen if a kelpie killed its own kind? Would she be marked a traitor to her species? It's a dare she would love to act on.

So, why doesn't she?

"Obviously I'm not dead," she growls, her green eyes glowing. Abraxia's muscles tense and she takes a step forward when Lu does as if to narrow in on Anandi. "If that's what you were so concerned about."

“Speaking.”
Art | Code by Katherine

@Anandi <3

Messages In This Thread
vile hearts - by Anandi - 03-20-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 03-22-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 03-28-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 04-02-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 04-04-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 04-12-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 05-01-2020, 08:09 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 05-30-2020, 04:30 PM