Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - vile hearts

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

i know you thought that you could bury me
put me six feet down beneath your guilty pleas
The angry tail flick does not go unnoticed. It's clear the woman is getting annoyed and it only makes Lucinda smile more. After all, she's not here to please (or at least not anyone but herself). How many more buttons can she push? She wonders. It's a kind of adrenaline rush. Lucinda's already been Changed by her, so would she be capable of killing after all?

"Child? Please," she answers with a laugh. "I'm old enough to be your mother." Anandi's remark had been amusing, but it's true that Lu is much older than her. She's seen many things in her lifetime. The gray kelpie wouldn't have lasted for more than a few seconds during the battle back in her kingdom.

The smug look on her face instantly disappears when Anandi starts speaking of a bond and a pull. It makes Lu stop in her tracks. Is this the feeling she has deep down? Is this the reason she feels the need to get closer? Is it not a hunger, but a bond?

The thought disgusts her, but it makes sense. She hates that it makes sense.

She quickly looks away, half wanting to turn and rip the girl's throat open in one swift move. Would that break the bond then? Lu didn't ask for this.

There is mild panic setting in, but she doesn't let it show. Instead, she turns back and narrows her eyes. The woman is offering to leave forever if Lu admits she feels nothing. It seems too easy for a way out and like she should expect a catch. Or it's all a lie anyways since Anandi is so good at it.

Still, all she wants to say is no. Yet for some reason, she can't bring herself to utter the word.

"Never again?" she asks. Her tone makes it sound like she's highly considering it. Abraxia tilts her head with curiosity. "But then we wouldn't get to have this lovely banter we're having, would we?"

There is a fight within her that wants to get rid of Anandi forever. To not have any ties to the woman anymore in any way and to be free. That's all that Lucinda has done, go at things alone with only her best interest in mind. She's done doing things for others. She's done caring.

So why on earth does she care now?

“Speaking.”
Art | Code by Katherine

@Anandi <3

Messages In This Thread
vile hearts - by Anandi - 03-20-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 03-22-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 03-28-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 04-02-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 04-04-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 04-12-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 05-01-2020, 08:09 PM